Friday, October 3, 2014

Quinoa Salad - 21 Day Fix Approved

Super easy recipe! Make a cup of quinoa and chill. I usually do this the night before or a few hours before I make this recipe. This yields 6 yellow containers. Chop and fill 2 green containers of your favorite veggies, I used asparagus (cooked, leftover from dinner the night prior), cucumber and tomato - add to quinoa. Also add 2 orange containers of kalamata olives chopped and 2 blue containers of feta cheese. I then mixed this all together with 6 teaspoons of olive oil, mine was Tuscan herb infused oil (yum!). Serve chilled. Portion as you desire and mark your servings accordingly. I ate 1/4 of this for a serving that was 1 1/2 yellow, 1/2 green, 1/2 blue, 1/2 orange, 1 1/2 teaspoons. It's pretty and delicious, plus versatile - adding or removing any ingredients you'd like - and it's simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment